Thursday, December 1, 2016

Love Came Down







If my heart is overwhelmed and I cannot hear Your voice; I'll hold on to what is true though I cannot see.



If the storms of life they come and the road ahead gets steep; I will lift these hands in faith I will believe.

I remind myself of all that You've done, And the life I have because of Your Son.

Love came down and rescued me Love came down and set me free; Now I am Yours I am forever Yours.



Mountain high or valley low I sing out remind my soul; I am Yours I am forever Yours.

When my heart is filled with hope when every promise comes my way;
When I feel Your hands of grace rest upon me.

Staying desperate for You God Staying humbled at Your feet; I will lift these and praise I will believe.

I am Yours I am Yours all my days I am Yours.

- Brian Johnson




And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:10-11