Friday, February 16, 2018

He's Got The Whole World In His Hands




He's got the whole world in His hands, He's got the whole world in His hands, He's got the whole world in His hands, He's got the whole world in His hands.

He's got the itty bitty baby in His hands, He's got the itty bitty baby in His hands, He's got the itty bitty baby in His hands, He's got the whole world in His hands.

He's got you and me brother in His hands, He's got you and me brother in His hands, He's got you and me brother in His hands, He's got the whole world in His hands.

He's got you and me sister in His hands, He's got you and me sister in His hands, He's got you and me sister in His hands. He's got the whole world in His hands.

He's got the whole world in His hands, He's got the whole world in His hands, He's got the whole world in His hands, He's got the whole world in His hands

- J. Baird



Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;  John 13:3