Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Let The SON Shine In


My mother told me something that everyone should know,It's all about the devil and I've learned to hate him so.

She said he causes trouble when you let him in the room,He will never ever leave you if your heart is filled with gloom.

So let the sunshine in; face it with a grin; Smiler's never lose and frowner's never win.
So let the sunshine in; face it with a grin; Open up your heart and let the sunshine in.



When you are unhappy the devil wears a grin,
But oh! he starts to running when the light comes pouring in. I know he'll be unhappy 'cause I'll never wear a frown,
Maybe if we keep on smiling he'll get tired of hanging round.


If I forget to say my prayers the devil jumps with glee, But oh! he feels so awful when he sees me on my knee.
So if you're full of trouble and you never seem to win, Just open up your heart and let the sunshine in!


So let the sunshine in; face it with a grin; smiler's never lose and frowner's never win.
So let the sunshine in; face it with a grin; open up your heart and let the sunshine in.

- Stuart Hamblen



Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:   Neither give place to the devil.  Ephesians 4:26-27