Friday, January 4, 2019

Yes, Jesus Loves Me!



Jesus loves me! This I know, For the Bible tells me so; Little ones to Him belong; They are weak, but He is strong. 


Yes, Jesus loves me! Yes, Jesus loves me! Yes, Jesus loves me! The Bible tells me so. 


Jesus loves me! This I know, As He loved so long ago, Taking children on His knee, Saying, “Let them come to Me.” 


Jesus loves me still today, Walking with me on my way, Wanting as a friend to give Light and love to all who live. Jesus loves me! 


He who died Heaven’s gate to open wide; He will wash away my sin, Let His little child come in. 


Jesus loves me! He will stay Close beside me all the way; Thou hast bled and died for me, 


I will henceforth live for Thee.

- William B. Bradbury




For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  John 3:16